Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Polaroid Kuala Lumpur
Bringing Polaroids Back to Malaysia!

Providing film and camera resources for Polaroid enthusiasts in Malaysia!
We sell Polaroid cameras and film kits from various sources.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=1651887

checkout if you like polaroid cameras, instead of d fuji instax..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Want to buy: Scrap
Lets recycle for a better future.

We collect:
Obsolete, spoilt pc, monitors, pc component: mobo, cdrom, fdd, hdd, psu. Office electronics junks such as type writer, copier etc.
We will provide pickup service FOC if you are within Klang Valley. (Klang/Shah Alam/Subang/PJ/KL)
Some cash will be paid as token.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=57&t=420861

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm not really write something, and I don't like how blogspot present my photos. Ok, I know my snaps was not really good yet either..! An alternative way, I'm looking for.. I hate life without any choices.

I start by modifying a gallery which I found it here: Click gallery for slow connections.

The challenging part is how am I going to have landscape and potrait together, in this gallery, without cropping, scaling or whatever transformer-nation.. just the 4:3 ratio..! It took me a few weeks time to complete, as I'm not really familiar with coding, haha!

Next, to have your gallery embedded into blogpost, a simply iframe will do the job.

Why not Flash or Dreamweaver? I don't know, just too complicated.

You may visit http://dxlrr.webatu.com/gallery/29062010b.html to view the source code of the gallery. m.. It's not perfect yet, so far ie based eg. ie, firefox and opera should be ok except ie6, and safari based got issue when thumbnail focus. Just a dirty code of mine, do correct me if you found any mistakes.

I hope you guys like the idea. Enjoy.

Thanx to Stu Nicholls from CSSplay.


edit: Hey, much thanx to Yen and Cyuan too. Haha!

No comments: